[Rivet] merging aida files

Hannes Jung hannes.jung at cern.ch
Tue Sep 18 07:19:23 BST 2012

Dear Sercan

I have been using aidamerge quite a lot, and found it is working nicely...
Yes, it is a good idea to just run several (even hundreds) jobs in parallel
and the add the histograms.

Only, you have to be careful,  when adding averaged histograms (like dN/deta etc)....
this does not work. You need to add the individual histos, and after merging, do the average.

Cheers

Hannes