[Rivet] Rivet dev sprint session

Frank Siegert frank.siegert at cern.ch
Fri Sep 28 14:37:29 BST 2012

Hi Andy, all,

CERN would be cheaper for me, but since you've got the IPPP grant
that'll probably be more feasible overall ;-)
(my locals probably wouldn't pay towards travel to a Rivet meeting)

I would like to join, but I can't travel for a whole week during term
(starts Oct 22), so I could only be there for 2-3 days. Or I'll join
remotely for any discussion sessions if possible.

If we're getting together like this, I'd like to revive the effort of
getting our manual into shape for journal (CPC) submission. Maybe I'll
create a first draft in the next weeks and circulate for comments. In
my opinion this is not dependent on having YODA implemented and
released and documented, since we update our manual on the arXiv
regularly anyway. This would just be a snapshot polished to be good
enough for journal submission, but not the last update of the manual
for all times. Objections?

Cheers,
Frank